[NFB-Science] Integrating Braille with our Apollo 11 Project

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 01:46:37 UTC 2019

You can always move things around and extend lessons.

You can have the students learn the parts of the models by going over them and learning and then quizzing or reviewing by having each student name one or two parts and having them braille it out and stick it on there. Then it won’t much matter if it’s cluttered because the point of the exercise would not be reading the labels when they’re on, rather it’s just to have them practice braille and engage the students in participating in the learning the parts.

Since this year we’re using the inTact Sketchpad, use this for tactiles and model making.

Anna E Givens

Sent from my iPhone