[NFB-Science] Fwd: preregistration request for science and engineering division meeting

John Miller johnmillerphd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 20:50:37 UTC 2019

Hello,
Please preregister for the Science and Engineering Division Meeting of the NFB being held at the 2019 NFB convention.
This year's meeting is at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas.
The meeting is Tuesday, July 9 with registration at 6:30 P.M. and the meeting from 7:00 - 10:00 P.M.
The NFB Convention agenda will list the meeting room location.

In order to preregister please e-mail Carolyn Gardner at carolyn.gardner at viewplus.com<mailto:carolyn.gardner at viewplus.com>.
Provide Carolyn the following information:
your first and last name,
your state,
your cell phone number,
your preferred e-mail address,
indicate if you are currently a student,
your interest in science.

After preregistering still come to the registration table to pay membership dues.
Membership dues are $5 annually and a donation of $10 is encouraged. We will provide you with a print or braille agenda at that time.
I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas.

Best Regards,
John Miller, President
Science and Engineering Division
of the National Federation of the Blind