[NFB-Science] Matlab and Jaws

Eric Mandell emandell2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 01:31:59 UTC 2020

Hi Daniel,

Thanks, that was really helpful. I don't know if Matlab support knew
about that. The process is the same for me running Windows 10 and
Matlab R2019B. The hot key Windows + R opens the run dialog box and
"matlab -nodesktop" command works as you mentioned. I encounter the
same cursor issue using NVDA but if I hold down the NVDA key and use
the up and down arrows I can find the output of my code.

Daniel, do you ever send your Matlab output to a text file to make
reading it a little easier?

Cheers,
Eric