[NFB-Science] Remote access from MacBook into windows workstation

Jennifer Lasseter jenrose1976 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 21:12:00 UTC 2020

Hope y’all are doing all right during this virus outbreak in general shut down. I find myself in an interesting situation as I prepare to work from home today. I am wondering how it will work to access my windows workstation at the office from my MacBook Air at home. I use jaws on my windows PC. I am wondering how I can do the jaws keyboard commands on the MacBook. Is this essentially impossible?

Thanks for any advice you can provide!
-Jennifer 😎❤☀
Mobile: 512-736-0790