[NFB-Science] APH Science Product Survey

Rosanne Hoffmann rhoffmann at aph.org
Mon May 3 19:57:18 UTC 2021

Hello TVIs!

The American Printing House for the Blind (APH) needs your help to identify gaps in our biology, chemistry, and physics science product offerings. These may be tools that sighted students frequently use which you would like visually impaired students to also have access to, or products already available through other vendors that you would like APH to carry as well. They may also be ideas for new products that you believe can benefit students' science study in a way that none of our existing offerings do.

Please share your thoughts with us by filling out this short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNQ5TXQ

Your responses will help APH plan the development of future science products. It would be really great if you could complete the survey by May 16th, 2021. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:

Rosanne Hoffmann
rhoffmann at aph.org<mailto:rhoffmann at aph.org>
502.899.2292
STEM Product Manager