[NFB-Science] Questions about accessible items

Jaron Koch jaronkoch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 02:01:48 UTC 2022

Hello my name is Jaron. I am a Visually impaired student at Pickens technical College , in Aurora Colorado. My program is Motorcycle Service technology. I am in search of a couple of accessible tools that I cannot seem to find anywhere. I am in search of a micrometer that can read to the thousands place, 10,000 would be better. I also am in search of a torque wrench. Talking are you a Feedback on bowl would be great! I am just hopeing anyone could point me in the right direction. I have heard they are out there and I’ve looked far and found nothing.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone