[NFB-Science] Graphiti Tactile Graphics Display

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 03:36:23 UTC 2022

Hello All,

I have some questions about the Graphiti Tactile Graphics Display. I am not
sure who is able to answer my questions.

Does anyone currently own a Graphiti Tactile Graphics Display? I am
interested in getting one, but I would like to hear from people that have
one/have used the product before.

Are there other tactile graphics displays on the market? I am just curious
because I have not heard of any others out there.

How long has the Graphiti been out on the market?

Thanks,

Nick