[NFB-Science] Asking Mathworks to improve access for latest MatLab version

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Sat Jul 16 02:39:02 UTC 2022

	hello John.  Perhaps you've done this in another message that I didn't see, but in your
summary, and perhaps in your message to Matlab as well, can you provide some concrete examples
of what works and what doesn't for blind users?    As a programmer, if I received a bug report
like yours, I'd not know what to do with it, even if I thought I had an idea, because I don't
know what you mean by good or bad in this context.  I realize  you can't provide real life
examples because of the nature of your work, but you can certainly gen some up that demonstrate
the issues.

Show us what you want to do, what you want to happen, and what actually happens.
I realize I'm not saying anything you don't already know, but it really is important to provide
some examples of what's good and what's bad.

-thanks
-Brian