[NFB-Science] How to Check Websites for Compliance with WCAG Standards

Jillian Milton jillianmilton at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 21:32:50 UTC 2022

Hello,

Is there anyone that can help me learn how to check websites for WCAG Standards? Specifically, I am looking for how to check for contrast, line spacing, resizing windows, and font according to the standards. I have already looked at the WCAG website, but I do not know how to specifically check a website to see if it is compliant. I am familiar with some coding. Feel free to reach out on my personal email: jillianmilton at yahoo.com <mailto:jillianmilton at yahoo.com>.

Thanks,

Jillian Milton