[NFB-Science] Science and Engineering Division Mentorship Program

Candi Lu calu88580 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 21:35:11 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
  The answer to all your questions:
  I need all the resources I can get to be successful in the major. I need a mentor and a tutor. This fall, I am going to take Precalculus and Intro to General Chemistry. Ive done it before, but was graded average. I want a B or better.
The next question about the survey, I did not complete the survey because I thought it was for JR and High School students only. I just received my BA in Liberal Studies, but not very happy with it. I majored in Astrophysics at first and was forced to change majors by California Department of Rehabilitation. If you want more information on that, please schedule an appointment with me via text and I can tell you the entire story over the phone.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best,
Candace Luther
calu88580 at gmail.com
818-425-7339