[NFB-Science] WCAG Standards Expert Contact

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Wed May 18 02:59:46 UTC 2022

Hi Gillian,
I am well-versed in WCAG - I work for TD Bank as an IT Accessibility Analyst. Please email me privately and I'd be happy to share anything I can. 😄

On May 16, 2022, at 9:29 PM, Jillian Milton via NFB-Science <nfb-science at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone on this listserv is an expert in WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) or knows of an expert in this field that would be willing to speak to me. If so, can I have their email and phone number?

Thank you,
Jillian Milton
2020 NFB Scholarship Winner