[NFB-Science] FW: Recording The Science and Engineering Meeting

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Fri May 27 16:20:30 UTC 2022

Folks,

At the national NFB convention, the Science and Engineering division meeting will occur from7 PM to 10 PM on July 7, 2022.  The Computer Science meeting will be from 1 PM to 5 PM on the same day.

I would like to talk to anyone who would be interested in making an audio recording of the Science and Engineering meeting.  We have a location where the recording file could be stored for public use.

Thank you.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838