[NFB-Science] Advice on Accommodations for Nursing Student

Jenn Han jenniferhan17 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 22:49:39 UTC 2022

Hi Emily!

Thanks so much for your email! Do you use visual assistance to fill
syringes, or do you use something else? Also, yes, the disability office
basically backed up the department, and I felt pretty stranded. I did get
this conversation on email thankfully.

Also, do you know who I could get in contact with in the NFB?

Thank you!

—Jenn