[NFB-Science] Accessible Citation Managers

Kennedy Stomberg stomberg8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:01:25 UTC 2022

This is super helpful! I use PubMed all the time actually, so this plugin sounds amazing! Thank you for your helpful response! :-)

Kennedy Stomberg, M.S. she/her/hers
Ph.D. Student and Graduate Assistant, Developmental Neurolingistics Lab
The Graduate Center | City University of New York
365 5th Ave. New york, NY 10016
(708) 801-8498