[NFB-Science] Accessibility of PsychoPy and other Experimental Design Software

Kennedy Stomberg stomberg8 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 12:18:14 UTC 2022

Thank you both for your help! I did install it, and I have been working with it for sure. :-) I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something, as some parts of it don’t seem as accessible as others. Again, thank you both so much!

Kennedy Stomberg, M.S. she/her/hers
Ph.D. Student and Graduate Assistant, Developmental Neurolingistics Lab
The Graduate Center | City University of New York
365 5th Ave. New york, NY 10016
(708) 801-8498