[NFB-Science] Audible multimeter and Arduino Uno

Shai Wolman swolman818 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 19:35:17 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I am a Teacher of Students with Visual Impairment. A high school student of
mine will be taking the next engineering course next year and we are looking
for an audible multimeter for being able to test voltage of circuits. We are
also looking to see if there is an accessible means using JAWS 2023 with a
braille display that they can write c++ code for the Arduino uno that will
be used in class.

Please advise. Also, can this version of the Arduino be made accessible or
would it be more advisable to use a Raspberry Pi? The class will be using
this to drive a 3-d printed crane that they are going to be building in
groups.

Thanks

Shai Wolman M.A

Teacher of Students with Visual Impairment San Diego Unified School District