[NFB-Science] Science and Engineering Mentorship Program

Kennedy Stomberg stomberg8 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:08:02 UTC 2023

Dear STEM students and professionals,

Are you interested in a career in a STEM field or already in one? Would you
like to connect with other blind scientists and engineers and learn or help
others learn the skills necessary to succeed in STEM fields?

We invite you to participate in our STEM mentorship program in the NFB
Science and Engineering Division. All who are at least a junior in high
school and are aspiring or already in a STEM career are welcome to sign up
using the form below as a mentee, mentor, or both.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZQocAcXQ_j2u-
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZQocAcXQ_j2u-ytH3TROxaVcpeGslRAwXhzNc3rW-GI/edit>
ytH3TROxaVcpeGslRAwXhzNc3rW-GI/edit
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZQocAcXQ_j2u-ytH3TROxaVcpeGslRAwXhzNc3rW-GI/edit>

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out
to Newton Nguyen

newton at caltech.edu

You may also reach out to the program’s official email address

systemicaccess at gmail.com

We look forward to building a community and learning with all of you!

Sincerely,

Gene Kim, Kennedy Stomberg, and Newton Nguyen