[NFB-Science] James Webb Revisited

redwing731 at gmail.com redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 06:02:39 UTC 2024

I all!
I think we have another good launch pad idea here because it sounds good,
particularly for the basic uses, but by the sounds of it, it doesn't look
like it's advanced enough for what we're after. This is still good knowledge
because it's something I didn't know was a thing. Now that we do, we can
have a better idea of what has been done before and explore ways to advance
such tech.
Kendra