[NFB-Science] Arduino unable to access serial monitor read error messages with JAWS screen reader for high school student engineering

Shai Wolman swolman818 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 22:10:05 UTC 2024

Hello all,
I am looking for someone who would be willing to connect with me in making
the Arduino device work for a high school student who is taking engineering.

The issues I seem to be experiencing are the following:
1. Unable to read error messages in lines of code with JAWS screen reader
and braille display.
2. Unable to read serial monitor.
I am a very tech savvy individual and a JAWS screen reader/braille display
user myself but not having used these tools before or finding any support on
this topic I am a bit stumped but need to get this working.
Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated.

Mr. Shai Wolman MA
Teacher of Students with Visual Impairment
Click the link to hear my name  https://www.name-coach.com/shai-wolman

JAWS certified 2019
San Diego Unified  School District (619)919-3966
swolman818 at gmail.com