[NFB-Science] 7/5/2024 NFB Science and Engineering Annual Division Meeting Minutes

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Sun Jul 14 15:17:46 UTC 2024

Folks,

Here is a preliminary draft of the NFB Science and Engineering division 's annual meeting minutes for 7/5/2024. Please let me know about any additions or corrections.

Note to presenters:

If you want to change any portions of your presentation material, please let me know.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838
Email: ljmaher03 at outlook.com