[NFB-Science] Accessing Figures in Scientific Papers

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 3 02:02:47 UTC 2024

Hello Campbell:

     If the figures are black and white line art, it should be fairly easy
to print them on Swelltouch capsule paper. A sighted person will likely need
to enlarge the figures. SwellTouch paper is available from American
Thermoform Corp. SwellTouch paper comes in three sizes; 8.5X11, 11X11.5 and
11X17. It can be printed on using a copier or laser printer. The paper is
then processed with a machine such as a SwellForm machine.
Note, only black lines will raise on either SwellTouch paper or PIAF paper.
If you have more questions, call me at 909-593-6711, Ext.102.

Regards,
Robert