[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] I'm sorry to darken your day

Veronica Smith mad.tewe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 22:23:04 UTC 2021

Lauren, my name is Veronica Smith and I am the president of the Senior Action Group Energy in New Mexico. I know that I haven’t met you before but I will pray for you and send you healing  thoughts!Heavenly Father put your loving hands around Lauren and guide her. Always holding her, lighting the path she needs to take to find comfort.