[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] You are invited

Shara Winton sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 20:19:58 UTC 2021

Hello Federationists!!

Are you ready for the first convention of 2021? We sure hope so. The NFB of
Massachusetts convention will take place virtually anywhere and everywhere
beginning on Thursday, February 18 through Sunday February 21, 2021.

  You will be able to get relevant information at www.NFBMA.org
<http://www.NFBMA.org>  and on the Massachusetts Newsline channel.
Registration is open, it is free! The link to register is
https://nfbma.org/state-convention/registration

.  We are delighted to announce that our National Representative is Shawn
Callaway.  This is especially perfect for our theme of "Building Bridges in
diversity and inclusion. " After all, he is the co-chair of the national
Committee on diversity and inclusion.

The weekend is jam packed full of activities, meaningful break-out sessions,
valuable information    and fun! We will have sessions regarding how to
dress for success, how to write affective and moving resolutions,
interviewing tips, a presentation about and for seniors, how to parent as a
blind person or best practices in parenting a blind child. We will also have
an open mike night, lots of door prizes, and a great banquet speech by our
national rep and so, so much more!

We hope you will join us for this first convention of the New Year! If you
have any questions, please contact me at sharawinton at gmail.com
<mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com>  or by calling 617-819-4632.

Warmly,

Shara Winton