[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] Braille activities

Betty Fitzpatrick mamamacbear at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 18:15:29 UTC 2021

Hi, I believe that a good place to get such things would be National Braille
Press, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston MA 02115 phone 888-965-8965

Website: www.nbp.org <http://www.nbp.org>  The direct number to the
bookstore is (617) 266-6160 extension 520

Should they not have what they are looking for I believe they would be a
good resource to find what they need.