[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] Slate and Stylus

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 22:24:18 UTC 2021

Hi, Tony,

As much as I use a notetaker, I wouldn't be without a slate and stylus.

First, What kind of paper are you using? I would recommend using regular
notebook paper. All through  high school, college, a teaching career, rehab
instructor, then busy mom, I used a standard spiral notebook you get at the
store. Although thinner paper, after all these years, the braille still
holds up.

I'm hoping that the thinner paper will allow you to more comfortably use
any stylus you wish, plus speed up your writing.

Let us know how it goes.

Judy