[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] Touch the Top of the World!

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 21:29:35 UTC 2021

Hi All,

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 8:00 PM eastern, the National Federation of the
Blind of SC will be showing the movie Touch the Top of the World with audio
description! Bring your popcorn, snacks, drinks, pizza or any other great
food and join us! All are invited and please share with others.

Below is the Zoom information you will need to join us for all of the fun!

Federation Center

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Do you have a smart phone, tablet ETC! How would you like to be able to look
at your calendar on your phone for upcoming events for the NFB of SC?   Are
if you are at your desk and wondering do I have any events scheduled today
for the NFB of SC? Well, we have something that you will really like! Below
is a link to the NFB of SC Google Calendar that you can subscribe to for
upcoming events without having to visit our fabulous NFB of SC website to
check the Events Calendar. Below is the link in which you will need to
subscribe to the Events Calendar on your smart phone or computer.

<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nfbsouthcarolina%40gmail.com/priv
ate-4df60c862f41a1d9bf2e25ed4a6af1f2/basic.ics>