[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] June 2021 Calendar of Seniors Meetings

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Mon May 31 13:51:16 UTC 2021

Hi You All

RE: Attached and pasted in below

June 2021 Calendar of Seniors Meetings

JAWS Users- Insert+F6 will give you a HEADINGS LIST for quick navigation.

*June 3rd (Set Day- First or second Thursday of the month)

Idaho Senior Division - All are Welcome

We have several methods for meeting, however, for now, all of us are only
meeting by phone! And we are all praying for you!

Seniors from the Treasure Valley Chapter, in Boise, meet the first, or
second Thursday at noon for lunch. Other seniors around the state join in on
the Idaho Gems Phone Chapter, which meets on the first Monday of the month.

Contact Person: President: Vel Slotten

Phone- 208-345-1018

*June 3rd (Set Day- First Thursday of the month)

Florida Senior Group - All are Welcome

Time: 8:00 PM ET

Topic: This month we will be talking about our upcoming NFB National
Convention, which will take place July 6 thru 10. Again, our National
Convention will be held virtually, by Zoom, so it is from anywhere and
everywhere! Convention Registration is now open and free!  For more
information and to register by the May 31 deadline, go to
<http://www.nfb.org/convention> http://www.nfb.org/convention.

Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://zoom.us/j/99374511935> https://zoom.us/j/99374511935

One Tap:

+13126266799,,99374511935# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,99374511935# US (New York)

dialing in by phone:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) or

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935

*June 4th (Set Day- Each Friday in the month)

NFB of Arizona Senior Division - All are Welcome

We have a weekly Zoom meeting for seniors!

Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM MT

Topic: SAAVI is offering an opportunity for seniors to meet from throughout
Arizona. An occasion to discuss issues of importance like tips and tricks
for living with blindness; resources; just sharing experiences, and insight.

If you have difficulty accessing Zoom either by phone or computer, please
phone me prior to the meeting and we will make efforts to work it out.

Connie Leblond

480-489-1247

Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://zoom.us/j/193756810> https://zoom.us/j/193756810

One Tap:

+16699006833,,193756810# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,193756810# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location:

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 193 756 810

*June 4th (Set Day- First Friday in the month)

Maryland Seniors monthly call: sponsored by Blind Industries and Services of
Maryland - All are Welcome

Brian Holley and Sondra Burchette are the facilitators

Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET

Phone#: 1-605-313-4818

Access code: 720125#

One Tab:

6053134818,, 720125#

*June 9th (Set Day, Second Wednesday of the month; Excluding July)

New Mexico, Senior Action Group Energy (SAGE) - All are Welcome

time: 7:15 PM MT

Topic: Come join the Senior Action Group Energy and our Member at Large
group as we welcome Caroline Benavidez.  She will be entertaining us with
her story on how she became the person she is today. Originally from
California but now more New Mexican than Californian. Definitely a person we
cannot live without.

Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://zoom.us/j/95791253273> https://zoom.us/j/95791253273

One tap mobile:

+16699006833,,95791253273# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location:

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        Meeting ID: 957 9125 3273

*June 11th (Set Day- Each Friday in the month)

[...]

*June 14th (Set Day- Second Monday of the month; Excluding July)

NFB of Nebraska Senior Division - Visitors are Welcome

Time: 7:00 PM CT

Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://zoom.us/j/97431318555?pwd=NmVpT2VhTEl4ZlczVElyZDYycDNGQT09>
https://zoom.us/j/97431318555?pwd=NmVpT2VhTEl4ZlczVElyZDYycDNGQT09

One tap mobile:

+13462487799,,97431318555#,,,,*637552# US (Houston)

+14086380968,,97431318555#,,,,*637552# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location:

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 974 3131 8555

Passcode: 637552

*June 15th (Set Day- Third Tuesday of the month; Excluding December)

NFB of Georgia Seniors Division - All are Welcome

Time: 8:00 PM ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://zoom.us/j/95539617118> https://zoom.us/j/95539617118

 One tap mobile:

+16468769923,,95539617118#

Dial from your location:

1646-876-9923

Meeting ID: 95539617118#

*June 17th NO MEETING (Set Day- Third Thursday of each odd numbered month

NFB of South Carolina Senior Division - All are Welcome

Time: 2:00 PM ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

One tap mobile:

+19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8648789090# US (Germantown)

*June 18th (Set Day- Each Friday in the month)

[...]

*June 20th (Set Day- Third Sunday of the month; Excluding December)

NFB of Ohio Seniors Division - All are Welcome

Join our Sharing Solutions monthly teleconference

Time: 7:00 PM ET

Phone#: 712-775-7031

Access code: 240281423#

One Tap for a Smart Phone; not Zoom call:

7127757031,,240281423#

Topic: The Ohio Sharing Solutions meeting on June 20 will discuss an Alexa
type gadget that provides health information without physical touching. It
is called Hands Off Health, and it seems too good to be true, but we will
learn about it from the manufacturer.

*June 21st (Set Day- Third Monday of the month; Excluding July, August,

December)

NFB of New Jersey Senior Division - All are Welcome

Time: 7:00 pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09>
https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09

One tap mobile:

+16468769923,,6477660103#,,,,*460994# US (New York)

+13017158592,,6477660103#,,,,*460994# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location:

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 647 766 0103

Passcode: 460994

*June 22nd (Set Day- Fourth Tuesday of the month; Excluding November,
December)

NFB of Kansas Seniors Division - All are Welcome

Time: 7:00 PM CT

Phone#: 916-235-1420

Access code: 879925#

Second code: 25463#

One Tap:

9162351420,,879925#,,25463#

*May 26th (Set Day- Fourth Wednesday of the month; Excluding

December)

NFB of Virginia Seniors Division - All Are Welcome

Time: 7:00 PM ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://zoom.us/j/8297256345> https://zoom.us/j/8297256345

One Tap:

+16468769923,,8297256345# US (New York)

+13126266799,,8297256345# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location:

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

*June 25th (Set Day- Each Friday in the month)

[...]

*June 26th (Set Day- Fourth Saturday of the month; excluding December)

NFB of Washington Seniors Group - All are Welcome

Time: 12:00 PM PT

Topic: Discussion on disaster preparation, with Diane McGeorge.

Join Zoom Meeting:

<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81784891088?pwd=Ry9iWER2R0gxYldkN3RvV1p3d0dWUT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81784891088?pwd=Ry9iWER2R0gxYldkN3RvV1p3d0dWUT09

One tap mobile:

+12532158782,,81784891088#,,,,*023961# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location:

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088

Passcode: 023961