[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] the nationwide call from March 2022 on grandparenting 101 is now on our national senior division website details inside friends

jane degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 20:32:41 UTC 2022

Hello All
For those of you 66 in attendance on the afternoon of our grand parenting
101 with Shelley Coppel and Janie Degenshein and those of you that did not
attend, I am pleased to announce that the link from that hour is now on our
seniors.nfb.org
webpage
Below are the exact link for direct listening and also a link to all
archived sessions
Enjoy friends!
Here is the direct link::
https://seniors.nfb.org/sites/all/themes/nfb/images/nationwide-conference-calls/2022/2022-0
3_Grandkids.mp3
All archived nationwide calls can be found at:
https://seniors.nfb.org/nationwide-conference-calls/archived-calls
Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!
Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
state affiliate board member
President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey
to join the senior list serve:
President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey
To join the tech div list serve:
to join in the membership forms for NFBNJ chapters and divisions, go to:
https://www.nfbnj.org/chapter-division-membership-forms/#
NFBNJ Newsline co-ordinator
jdegen16 at comcast.net