[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] FUNDRAISER - NFBN Omaha Chapter - COFFEE and MORE

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 16:16:37 UTC 2023

SEASONS GREETINGS from the NFBN Omaha Chapter!

We are having a fundraiser in order to provide an educational scholarship to
be awarded to a worthy blind college student during the NFB of Nebraska's
2024 state convention. We would love to have you participate and help us
out. We have again chosen to work with the company, DRIVEN COFFEE; two years
ago they treated us well and our customers were VERY PLEASED! The company
has excellent goodies for you and your family, friends, and even your Amazon
delivery person. The fundraiser goes until December 11th. We hope you will
support us and get yourself and yours several yummy holiday treats!

Follow the below link to be taken into the NFBN Omaha Chapter's account of
DRIVEN COFFEE'S website.

https://www.drivencoffeefundraising.com/ref/nfbn-omaha-chapter/

Thank you very much! And again. SEASONS GREETINGS and may you have a GREAT
2024!