[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] two responses from Nebraska to my post- NFB Senior Discussion list

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 03:29:40 UTC 2024

Christine, you are spot on, and I am one blind person giving confirmation.

I do remember the Moat, and got to play with it a bit, but I also thought that was to have been used in conjunction with a cane, not without.

If memory serves, this device worked with laser signals?  I remember the mobility instructor jokingly saying that with laser you could create your own doorway.  😊 This would have been mid-seventies, if I am correct in my thinking.

I would like to know if O&M have come up with any techniques of dealing with all the right-on-reds now, or in having to deal with the quiet car or robo behicle?  If there are, then I need to up my mobility skills.

Judy

“Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings.”