[nfb-talk] The homeless blind.

David R. Stayer davidandloristayer at verizon.net
Thu Dec 11 09:15:30 UTC 2008

I have been asked to circulate the following:
Please reply to the e-mail address below as he is not subscribed to
all the lists to which this is being posted.

David Andrews

From: "David R. Stayer" <davidandloristayer at verizon.net>
Shalom.  I am chair of the Social Services Committee on our newly
formed Commission for the Blind and Visually Handicapped Executive
Board in New York.  Our committee is trying to ascertain whether
states track the homeless blind and visually impaired.  Anyy data you
could furnish would help us in recommending to the Commission for the
Blind.  I cannot find any data for New York and wonder how other
states handle this population.
Each day is a precious gift.
David R. Stayer, LCSW
davidandloristayer at verizon.net