[nfb-talk] National Federation of the Blind Comments onSaturdayNight Live Segment

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 15:38:35 UTC 2008

So, John, let me ask you something.  Are you saying that serious
Federationists are, "blind people are a bunch of
wussies for geting huffy about that skit"?  I think that's a fair question;
considering that almost all you do is attack us time and time again.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray
Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375