[nfb-talk] Job Interview, and Starting a New Job:

Kenneth Chrane kenneth.chrane at verizon.net
Fri Apr 3 14:15:38 UTC 2009

Next Wednesday I go for training at my New Job at Aflac Insurance Company in
Towson, Maryland.
I will be there permanently as an employee using the telephone to set up
appointments using a script calling businesses.
I Arranged with BISM to get a lap top Computer to do this job.
Dan Woytowitz will do the job coaching and the training staff at Aflac.
I encourage other blind people to go to Career Builders to get similar jobs,
because I feel that blind people need jobs.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Chrane