[nfb-talk] cheap airlines?

Brian Miller brian-r-miller at uiowa.edu
Sat Apr 25 20:35:19 UTC 2009

Ed,

Jet Blue  is another one that doesn't show up on the consolidator sites like
Orbitz.

Southwest's website is accessible, but Jet Blue's isn't very accessible in
my opion -- perhaps others have soused it out better than I.

Another one is Virgin Atlantic -- one of my favorite carriers, and is also
not on the consolidator sites.  They don't fly to Detroit, though, sorry.

Good luck,
Brian