[nfb-talk] Fw: [nesfa-open] Top futurist, Ray Kurzweil, predicts how technology will change humanity by 2020

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Tue Dec 15 04:59:28 UTC 2009

It all depends on society's priorities.  What would you have replace trains
and who is going to make it happen?  Information flow, on the other hand, is
a major commodity which has always been at the top of everyone's priority
list.  We are a species of immediate gratification.  Until we have
transporters and worp drive movement won't have the same priority as plane
old data transfer.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com