[nfb-talk] Integrated Voice Response System Needed

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 18 02:21:59 UTC 2009

Dear All,
     As many of you know, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
has received an Imagination Grant to create a nationwide  education &
advocacy hotline. For this purpose, we need to find an Integrated
Voice Response (IVR) system with the capacity to handle the
information this service will provide. we would like to find out if
there is a member of the National Federation of the Blind who sells
such software. More information about the technical requirements of
such software can be obtained by contacting

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
<mailto:President at NFB-NAGDU.ORG>President at NFB-NAGDU.ORG

Sincerely yours,
Marion Gwizdala