[nfb-talk] standardized ttest accessibility

lras lras at sprynet.com
Wed Dec 23 15:46:32 UTC 2009

You may have the right to get a test in the form that you want, but you may
need to be more flexible.  And flexibility correlates with employability.
If they produce an electronic version of your test, there is no guarantee
that they will have tested it with a screen reader to see whether it it is
actually accessible.  If the volume of braille is a problem, then get it
done with a qualified reader.  I hope you are talking with Scott LaBarre
about these issues.
-- Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland