[nfb-talk] big discount on the NFBO Cruise

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 27 03:46:52 UTC 2009

Sherri here is the information about the cruise.

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

OF OREGON

ALASKA CRUISE BENEFIT

SEPTEMBER 5 - 12, 2009

*** Seven-night Alaska cruise aboard the beautiful Norwegian

Cruise Line Star --- all-you-can-eat food with 11 restaurant choices and
24-hour room service; top-notch, nightly entertainment, including elaborate
Broadway-style productions, comedians, concerts, etc.; state-of-the-art spa
facilities; variety of activities for all ages, as well as an abundance of
quiet areas to relax

*** Exciting Alaska itinerary highlighting spectacular glaciers

that are so close you can hear ice breaking into the water; 7,000 foot high
snowcapped mountains, which drop immediately to sea level; fresh, saltwater,
crisp air; wildlife - whales, hundreds of seals, bear, moose; an opportunity
to ride the White Pass and Yukon Railroad, a historic railway operated
during the Gold Rush era and offers an unforgettable scenic train trip over
the White Pass

SPECIAL PROMOTIONS

*** The National Federation of the Blind of Oregon (NFBO) will

      receive a donation of $100 per cabin booked!

*** For every 8th cabin booked, the NFBO will receive a bonus

donation of a minimum of $634.

*** Everyone will receive $50 onboard credit (per cabin; offered

when the group reaches 8 booked cabins)

*** $20 discount per person for the first 5 Inside Cabins booked

      by March 1, 2009

ITINERARY

DATE                              PORT
ARRIVE         DEPART

Sat, Sept 5                      Seattle, Washington
4:00pm

Sun, Sept 6                    Inside Passage (Cruising)

Mon, Sept 7 (Labor Day) Ketchikan, Alaska             7:00am
3:00pm

Tues, Sept 8                   Juneau, Alaska
7:00am           1:30pm

                                        Sawyer Glacier (Cruising)

Wed, Sept 9                   Skagway
7:00am           5:00pm

Thurs, Sept 10                Prince Rupert, BC, Canada        4:00pm
10:00pm

Fri, Sept 11                     At Sea

Sat, Sept 12                   Seattle, Washington                    8:00am

A deposit of $275 per person is required to guarantee your space on this
cruise.  This deposit, minus a $25 per person cancellation penalty, is
REFUNDABLE until June 5, 2009, which is when the final payment is due.

Contact Kim Howell with Travelfax

1-800-480-7405 or email- kim at travelfax.biz

Jerry