[nfb-talk] Fw: canine hero

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Jan 22 00:22:15 UTC 2009

Some people simply have too much time on their hands.  That story has been
around almost since 9-11.

I am familiar with the Mark Twain story.  As you  know, they even had him
dying off long before it actually happened.  (grin)

Take care.

Michael Hingson,
 NSA
President,
The Michael Hingson Group
84 Bahama Reef
Novato, CA 94949
Phone Direct number (415) 827-4084
Fax number (415) 883-6220
Mobile/Pager (888) 965-9191
Email
info at michaelhingson.com
 <
mailto:
info at michaelhingson.com>
For information on Michael's speaking topics, his availability, and his
consulting services on Diversity and Access Technology for blind persons
please
visit <
http://www.michaelhingson.com>
For information on Guide Dogs for the Blind please visit <
http://www.guidedogs.com>