[nfb-talk] Fw: canine hero

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Thu Jan 22 12:27:38 UTC 2009

Thanks life saver!  I almost sent that story to a lot of friends!  How
could someone do something like that.  As I read it, I was thinking, I
thought the dog in the 911 happening was black and he led his owner down
to the bottom.  I sure am glad I found this before making a fool of
myself to my sighted friends!

Terry Powers