[nfb-talk] Paperless Boarding Passes

Michael Bullis mabullis at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 20:45:41 UTC 2009

Perhaps I'm missing something.  Over fifty percent of the current population
still don't have a cell phone and many of those who do use their cell for
telephoning and nothing more.  So, even if the paperless option becomes a
reality there will still be paper options as well.  Then there's your
assumption that there will be a charge for the paper option.  I think we're
many years away from that based on the slowness of the American people to
adopt modern technologies.
Mike