[nfb-talk] Online Survey Recruitment

Amy McKenzie armckenzie at fsu.edu
Sat Jul 4 16:42:06 UTC 2009

I have been asked to circulate the following:

Dave

Recruitment Message:
Drs. Amy McKenzie and Susan Smedema of Florida State University are
conducting an online survey social support and life satisfaction in persons
with visual impairment.

You are invited to participate in this survey if you are 18 years of age or
older, and have a diagnosed visual impairment.

Participation in the survey will take approximately 30 minutes.  There are
no anticipated risks beyond those encountered in daily living to completing
the survey.

Please click on the following link if you wish to participate:
http://www.survey.coe.fsu.edu/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=n40Ln62

You may also email Dr. McKenzie at armckenzie at fsu.edu to have this link
emailed to you directly or to receive a hard copy of the survey in regular
print, large print, or braille.

Thank you very much!

Amy R. McKenzie, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor