[nfb-talk] Protest to save OSB

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 04:02:44 UTC 2009

Things are down to the wire.  The senate vote to close the Oregon
School for the Blind will happen Wednesday.  Also, after a list of
the Oregon House members voting for this extremely unpopular bill was
circulated, Oregon Senate Majority Leader Peter Courtney decided that
the bill will receive a voice vote with no record of who exactly
voted or how.

Joseph

----- Forwarded message from artds55 at comcast.net -----