[nfb-talk] Free Conference calling.

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Jun 9 18:32:16 UTC 2009

I've used Free Conference Call, and I believe they have recording
available. Another option, which has recording available along with a
lot of advanced features (like muting/unmuting individual lines from
the Web interface, a presenter code that can be unmuted while everyone
else is muted, podcast feeds of calls, and so on) is at:
http://www.freeconferenccalling.com

Which is different from
http://www.freeconference.com
Or
www.freeconferencecall.com
Which are both services you could look at as well.