[nfb-talk] Fw: Bicentennial Silver Dollar Invitation

Kenneth Chrane kenneth.chrane at verizon.net
Fri Mar 13 16:38:14 UTC 2009

March for Independence
----- Original Message -----
From: FN-WHO-Scheduling
To: Kenneth Chrane
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 11:03 AM
Subject: Bicentennial Silver Dollar Invitation

Dear Mr. Chrane,

Thank you for inviting President Obama to attend the Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver Dollar launch.

The President values each and every invitation, but due to time constraints, he must decline the majority he receives.  We have reviewed your invitation, and unfortunately, the President will be unable to attend the celebration.

President Obama has sought to make community engagement one of the cornerstones of his presidency.  As he has said, "We are one people; we are one nation; and together, we will begin the next great chapter in America's story."  We thank you and your organization for your contributions in this pursuit, and we appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

The White House Scheduling Department

Please note that replies to this email will not be answered.