[nfb-talk] taxes

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 02:44:46 UTC 2009

Hi all -- sorry for the cross post, but it's tax time and I am wondering if
there is an accessible program for calculating and submitting taxes online.
I am trying to avoid hiring someone to do my taxes, as they are easy enough
that I can handle them, but since I lost my print vision I have been giving
them to someone else to do.  I want to take over my own taxes again, but
have not as yet tried anything like quicken or turbo tax.
I have my checkbook in a MoneyTalks file, which can be exported to a qip
file, whatever that is -- I assume it has something to do with quicken,
right?

Anyone out there doing their own taxes? I really would like to get a handle
on it.
Thanks!