[nfb-talk] paypal for contest submissions?

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 17:58:07 UTC 2009

Hi all --
I was just packaging up my submission for the poetry contest and want to
know how to pay for it if I submit the entry electronically.  The
instructions say that they might have a link to pay via paypal, but I can't
find it.
Anyway, directions welcome. Maybe I'll mail it.. but I prefer email.

Another question I have is how to set up Microsoft Word to doublespace. The
entry is supposed to be doublespaced.

The third question is whether the title of the poem is considered part of
the text? There is a limit of 36 lines and I did manage to get it down to
that size without sacrificing too much, but I didn't include the title.

Anyway, thanks.
--le