[nfb-talk] Important: Help Keep the Blind Out Of the Literary Ghetto

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri May 29 19:13:41 UTC 2009

I don't know... I can believe the United States is in the hands of people
with money but the EU and Canada? If this is such a brilliant piece of
legislature, why is the EU against it?   And the Vatican? The Vatican is
against helping disabled people? I guess it's possible but I'd really like
to know exactly what the proposed rules say before I'd believe that.

There's not enough information in this article to know what we'd actually be
pushing for if we started forwarding this message around.