[nfb-talk] NFB Centers and Rock Climbing

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Oct 15 15:16:42 UTC 2009

Well, I would agree that you shouldn't trash something if you haven't tried
it. But if Jim doesn't want to climb rocks, he shouldn't have to.

If the NFB thinks that because I'm blind, I must need to have my confidence
boosted by climbing rocks, then they are just as guilty of prejudice  as
anyone else would be if they made a similar judgement knowing only that I am
blind.