[nfb-talk] Need Advice: Transit District Schedule Accessibility

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Sep 8 13:37:46 UTC 2009

Hi Tina,
Here in Montgomery county Maryland our local bus service has descriptive
bus schedules on the website. They decided not to do them in Braille or
audio. I helped the web master to test the system to approve it. You are
welcome to take a look and also recommend to your local department.
www.montgomerycountymd.gov/rideon

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Information & Referral unit
Department of Health & human services
401 Hungerford Drive (1st floor)
Rockville MD 20850
Phone 240-777-1245 (info line)
240-777-1556 (personal line)
Fax: 240-777-4636
TTY: 240-777-1295

Office hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

Languages English, Hindi, Urdu

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.